Arthritis treatment on the Central Coast with osteopathy restores joint mobility & relieves pain
Treatment for arthritis using osteopathy works on mobilising the joints and surrounding tissue and muscles
- Our arthritis treatment improves mobility by gently stretching the affected joint/s
- Enables lymphatic drainage so it reduces swelling
- Relieves painful symptoms by using natural therapy
- We offer advice for you to apply simple effective ways to reduce pain and inflammation at home
Don’t put up with pain and discomfort from arthritis any longer
Did you know arthritis is a common condition that can affect people of all ages? Because many of us have a member of the family and/or know of someone that suffers from arthritis, we are often aware just how debilitating it can be for quality of life!
Arthritis treatment can help reduce unpleasant symptoms including inflammation of one or more joints in the body. Because arthritis can affect muscles, tissues and bones, the symptoms can be present in joints plus the surrounding tissues. If you live with arthritis, you may also experience stiffness in the body and limited movement.
Call us to make an appointment today for effective and natural arthritis treatment.
The four most common forms of arthritis we treat are:
- Osteoarthritis – caused by wear and tear of the joints, osteoarthritis is the most common form of arthritis
- Rheumatoid arthritis – an autoimmune disease that causes joint pain and inflammation
- Gout – a form of arthritis that is caused by a build-up of uric acid in the bloodstream
- Ankylosing spondylitis – inflammation of the spine and pelvis. Osteopathy delivers safe, natural, proven relief for arthritis sufferers.
Don’t put up with the pain and discomfort of arthritis any longer because we can help! Call us to make an appointment today.