We treat back pain effectively for pain relief and rehabilitation
- Professional Foot care for the whole family
- Flexible appointment hours for your convenience
- Bulk billing for DVA and Practitioner care plans
All your podiatry needs including:
- Video gait analysis and correction
- Orthotic therapy
- Diabetes foot health monitoring
- Nail surgery
- Foot and ankle pain
- Thickened nails
- Fungal skin and nail infections
- Arthritic pain management
- Cracked and dry heels
- Footwear advice and prescription
- Knee pain
- Bunion management
- Callous and corns
- Ingrown nails
- Blister management
- Dry needling
- Arch and heel pain
- Podiatric pedicures
Book your Appointment now: 0422 018 781
For more information you can visit Stepping Up Family Foot Clinic.
About Celia Cornwell
Celia Cornwell graduated from the University of Newcastle with a degree in Podiatry. She frequently attends many podiatry conferences and seminars to stay abreast of current evidence based podiatric treatment techniques.
Celia is a current member of The Australian Podiatry Association and Medicare Local and participates in workshops pertaining to all aspects of podiatry including paediatrics, nail surgery, biomechanics, sports rehabilitation podiatry, dry needling, aged care and disability assessments including treatment plans.
In her free time Celia enjoys long walks with her dog, gardening, swimming and going to the gym. Celia is involved with her local Rugby club and enjoys catching up with family and friends on the weekends.