Osteopath Centre Rates
Central Coast Osteopath centre rates focus on the time required for a patient’s complete care
All consultations include a 30-minute remedial massage before you are seen by the Osteopath. Shane Caulfield, our founding Osteopath of our Centre carefully assesses and diagnoses your condition before treatment.
Shane will also take the time to listen and explain your condition and treatment plan in plain English. He will provide you with a detailed yet easy to follow Management Plan to ensure the benefits between treatments are long lasting and provide relief.
- Initial Consultation: (Depending on patient needs, time may vary) plus it will include a 30 Minute massage
- Follow-up Consultations: (Depending on patient needs, time may vary) plus a 30 Minute massage
Give the gift of health to show you care – gift certificates available. Contact Us for details.
Osteopathy, Acupuncture, Herbal Chinese Medicine, Podiatry payment options:
VISA, Mastercard, AMEX, EFTPOS, cash payments.
The clinic has a HICAPS terminal, which allows you to make on-the-spot claims from your private health insurance (if you have extras cover that includes Osteopathy).
Do I Need a Referral?
- PRIVATE: Private patients do not need a referral for an appointment.
- TAC & WORKCOVER (Worksafe): If you are a TAC/Workcover patient you simply pay our standard rate at the time of consultation and claim the rebate from the insurer.
- VETERANS AFFAIRS (DVA): patients require a GP referral and their Veterans number. The GP referral will last 12 months from date of issue. There is no gap payment for veterans affairs clients.
- MEDICARE COVER: Medicare covers treatment for patients with complex, chronic health issues. The referral is called a CDM (Chronic Disease Management-formerly called “EPC”) and is only available from your GP if your condition fits the criteria. Upon payment of our regular fee, we swipe your Medicare card for your rebate. This will be deposited directly into your own bank account.